Anyone tried neural therapy?

I have mav since October 2012. Taking 20 mg propronolol and 10 mg cipralex, 300 mg riboflavin, 500 mg magnesium and 200 mg coenzim q10 every day for 4 months. My symptoms are getting less and I’m feeling good %70 of the day. Still feeling ground slipping -rocking feeling nearly 5-6 times in a day especially in the Office or shopping centers. At the weekends or holidays I dont have that feeling- dizziness. I think this is good news for me because 10 months ago it was just like a nightmare to walk even in the house - everywhere was rocking, and my vision was totally blur. Now my vision is normal, just having ground rocking effect and that symptom is not constant fortunately.

Now I found another treatment which is called neural therapy. Has anyone tried it?

Hello alspropris

Its good to hear that you are feeling better. What is neural therapy?

Neural Therapy is a system to diagnose and treat medical problems of patients which are otherwise difficult to treat or resistant to treatment. Neural Therapy is based on the theory that trauma can produce long-standing disturbances in the electrochemical function of tissues. Among the types of tissues affected by trauma include scars, nerves or a cluster of nerves. (wikipedia :))

I have not started, yet. but I will try and then inform you.

is this the same thing as neurofeedback, or biofeedback?

can you increase your propanolol or else add a second drug?

Is it treatment using a TENS machine?

hello,

I tried neural theraypy and atlas correction. They worked :slight_smile:

neural therapy is injection of procain to the parts where you have pain. I had injections on my head, neck, shoulder, back, belly and everywhere :slight_smile:
I had this therapy 8 times. After that I had a atlas correction therapy. I dont know which one worked but now I feel %50 better than before. I still have cipralex and propronalol every day. and have a special diet - no salt, no caffeine, no nuts, no yeast, no orange -lemon.

It’s been 9 months since I started to take these medicines and diet and 2-3 months with these alternative medicine and 1 year with yoga :slight_smile: it only comes back when you have cold or menst. period.

I hope everyone in this forum feel better very soon.

Hi
Can I just ask what is atlas correction? And why no salt or yeast I’ve never heard that before.
Cheers Shenay.

*The first cervical vertebra, known as the Atlas or C1, plays the most delicate and at the same time primary role for the entire spine.

A malfunction in this area can produce a “domino effect” on the entire musculoskeletal system, as well as the circulation and nervous systems, creating imbalances and dysfunctions in various parts of the body.

With time these dysfunctions may turn into serious health problems of apparently unknown origin. The body is not able to function as it should, seriously affecting quality of life, yet no organic cause can be identified or diagnosed.* - Google :slight_smile:

atlantotec.com/en

My doctor added salt as well in the diet I think it makes oedema in the ear causing dizziness. I am not sure…
and also fresh yeast is written in Heal Your Headache Book

— Begin quote from “shenay.e”

Hi
Can I just ask what is atlas correction? And why no salt or yeast I’ve never heard that before.
Cheers Shenay.

— End quote

No/low salt is a core component of most Meniere’s treatments. As with all vestibular disorders it seems there is significant overlap in symptoms and treatments.

Hi,

I agree with you. I think other migraine symptoms like headache, salt is not included in diet. but if migraine affects inner ear it is included. Well, he is a Prof. had his Phd in America so I want to trust his diet. :slight_smile:

and also I strongly recommend atlas correction. it may cause migraine if it is misaligned due to a car crash, or just falling down may affect its position as well. But the most important thing about it is, the person WHO relocates its position to the right place must a DOCTOR. mine is graduated from a university in China. well, he is chinese actually.

cheers

Hi there!

Where did you have the Atlas therapy done?

Thanks!

Hello, I was reading these posts and how familiar many of the debilitating symptoms were to me before I found permanent relief. I was extremely frustrated before I found the answer.
I felt hopeless in trying so many modalities to “fix” my atlas and put it into position.

Then I found Atlasprofilax which is worldwide and has helped millions of people with only one treatment.
It seemed like a leap of faith because it claims that only one treatment is needed to put the atlas into it’s correct position and they guarantee it will stay. You only pay once ($300) and they will see you going forward if needed- for free!! That is AMAZING! They stand behind their claim and I respect that about atlasprofilax. The day I got treated I felt amazing!!! I was hesitant to believe this to be true, but 2 years later, I am still symptom free.
Go to their website and find a practitioner near you- REALLY!!! :slight_smile:

Who recomended that diet and how long were you on it before it worked? I’ve tried doing a migraine dizzy diet for weeks but it did nothing and I’m told I need salt as I don’t get enough sodium (I do avoid yeast/salt and mostly avoid lemon/nuts). Also did you try these things one at a time (diet/meds/atlas/neural therapy) to see which helps? Atlas chiropractic nor meds helped me but if neural therapy helped you I’m interested, you can email me animalsarefunny88@gmail.com

Hello,
I agree with the atlas treatment.
AtlasPROfilax is completely safe and is a one time treatment, so their practitioners are
not trying to take advantage of anyone.
I would look into this treatment first as I know lot of people who had life- changing results
from it- including myself.