Bein told i could have mav advice needed

Hi everyone im a 27 year old guy who has bein having these lightheaded weird fuzzy head feeling since the end of march,it just cam out of no where and was with me pretty much from when i wake up to when i fall asleep,basically i would just like to list my symptoms and see if they are the same as other peoples! As when i think of vertigo i think of the room spinning but i havent had that mine is more of a lightheadedness fuzzy cotton wool head feeling very weird and hard to describe i cant really seemto focus on anything like im goin into a day dream but not kind of thing,my eyes seem to be straining and i just want to shut them i can do day to day things but its a struggle and uncomfortable when its at its worst i feel slightly better when laid down but better if its in a dark room laid down can anyone else relate to this? As i dont have any spinning room as of yet! My mum,sister amd granny suffer with migranes but not mav! I gwt headaches also but not what i would call a migraine head ache! I always asumed they were sinus headaches but maybe not any help would be apreciated thanks chris