Does anyone wake with these symptoms?

Hi Vix,

My vertigo symptoms are definitely on a schedule, and it matches yours pretty much. It’s at its worst until noon or a bit after, then it tapers off until it is generally gone by 5 pm. When my symptoms used to be more dramatic, I could actually set a clock by them. Just before 5 pm, my stomach would start to growl (it was empty after throwing up/not eating all day), and then I’d be really hungry after that, as if I had never felt queasy. My symptoms are completely triggered by food–it’s like a morning-after hangover in many ways. The problem is, now that I’ve gotten older, it’s almost all food–but it used to be only a few foods. Like you, I can get a headache with the vertigo, but only under certain hormonal conditions: right around the time of my period, at ovulation, and during some months when my hormones are a bit haywire. I also got headaches in my second trimester of pregnancy–but in all these cases, it was only when I ate the trigger foods. Many supplements and medicines trigger the vertigo as well–even certain eyedrops at the eye dr.

Lori