Headache and dizziness questions? Please help

Nortriptyline and gabapentin have helped me out at low doses because I’m sensitive to side effects.

Topamax had too many side effects for me but has helped others a lot over a period of time - I think it takes longer. Worth a shot though perhaps if you’re not too med sensitive.

In terms of supplements, I’ve gotten GREAT relief from GAIA herbs “St Johns Wort” standardized extract taken three times a day in oil form. I take 400mg of magnesium glycinate KAL brand 2 x a day and 200mg of CoQ10 as well as 400mg of B2. That all in combo seems to do a miracle as long as I avoid gluten (and possibly dairy- the jury is still out on whether that’s a big trigger for me).

I’ll take the occasional nortriptyline if I am getting a severe migraine after a lot of exposure to triggers - just 1 pill kills the migraine for me (10mg one). Gabapentin is good for decreasing anxiety but it has a water retention sx after longer term use for me. The issue with all meds and even St Johns Wort is that unless you watch your diet and salt intake you can gain weight.