MAV and Pineal Cyst

Good morning. New member to the group here. I 've recently been diagnosed with a 26 mm pineal cyst for which I am symptomatic. I have awful pressure headaches (like a rubber band around my head) that range in intensity pretty much daily. And the headache originates just about anywhere and spreads throughout my facial area, jawline, top and back of head. It just begins to throb. I am sound sensitive as well as particularly sensitive to certain smells, though not really light sensitive. I can sometimes feel fullness in my ears (like being on a plane) with ringing in ears; nausea, vertigo, blurry vision, and either overwhelming fatigue or inability to rest or sleep. I could also swear there is some facial swelling or “puffy face”, but that is harder to say with certainty. My symptoms come and go, but there is always at least a dull ache, at the least which can always be triggered to more and usually is throughout the course of a day. I know in past posts mention has been made of several top neurosurgeons willing to remove a pineal gland cyst who believe patients are symptomatic as a result of their presence. I have had every test done in the book, beyond the pineal gland cyst, I am a basically healthy woman in her early 40s. I guess I am seeking any thoughts on the best surgeons for pineal gland cyst removal in the least invasive way? I’ve met with several neurosurgeons locally (in the Midwest), Mayo Clinic, and all tell me “watch and wait.” I have another MRI scheduled in July. Symptoms are not “going away”, but always present and some days significantly worse. I’ve met with The Skull Base Institute and felt strong uncomfortable, and I have researched a few of the neurosurgeons mentioned on this site, but none of them do out-of-state telemedicine consultations anymore, you have to be physically present in office for the consult, which means significant travel. Is there one that perhaps is better than another as it applies to neuro-endoscopic approach to pineal gland cyst removal? Appreciate thoughts. Thank you.