More convenient ways to do our cooking

Cooking your own food, all the time, three meals a day, can be quite a drag. I would like to do more cooking but often I am just too tired. Especially since I now have to go through my days caffeine free.
So, some time ago I started adding items to my kitchen inventory that made my prep life much easier and even more fun (or just novel). I gear what I cook to these items and my burden of “a special diet” has been eased. Here is what I found useful:

1. The “Fasta Pasta” microwave pasta cooker. It is easier, quicker and safer (I know, I sound like an infomercial but it’s true) than boiling water on the stove. It makes every type of pasta and you drain it right in the cooking utensil. I purchased it at Amazon. If you are interested, I have included 5 more helpful items (and links) that I use all the time now. The post is too long to paste well and the links do not always translate so I hope you will visit me at:
    Vertigo Tales and Tastes: S G Blog Post: CONVENIENCE COOKING (No ads and nothing for sale)

And I would like to know what you have found that makes kitchen life easier.

Spinning Girl (www.vertigotalesandtastes.blogspot.com