5G coming your way...

Good point, or think about how much we like to get out in the sun and willingly subject ourselves to UV / X-ray / gamma radiationā€¦ All brought to us courtesy of Mother Nature herself. The radiation from the sun is by far more damaging to humans.

2 Likes

And the headaches that bright orb thing gives me! Itā€™s been absolutely gorgeous in Seattle. I hope it stops soon.

1 Like

With bacon, you have a choiceā€¦ with 5G you donā€™t. And it takes a lot for people to take to the streets to riot about anything. Bacon is like cigarettes. Nobody cares.

1 Like

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fplaylist%3Flist%3DPL4E7gaBOeuJW32BSXSwM-_MSEikLzmFQm%26fbclid%3DIwAR0V9tp7c3mYknr6MHrvxGGk7R43D82F6jRpxqmrWy3mAWnmbYlKPL6mP6E&h=AT1NYByFxBoUup1zayutDDYyCYFN5-NdtKUQRohhFowG4k60TU38flCFIGF5m3JzZZd8CvtgqWH-BWFFqLj4pHYZESNdmd8b7v471Yso4VPCXwxPL5dBCeuWctv-z5ousQ

Good point Anthony!

1 Like

Yes indeed.

/Looks in mirror, sees wrinkles :see_no_evil:

Oh, I feel for you. And me. Light sensitivity is the absolute pain. Iā€™m pretty good with sun now but today the South West of England is in the middle of a blizzard. We donā€™t need ā€˜visual snowā€™ here today. Weā€™ve got the real thing. Itā€™s snowing hard, and tomorrow wall-to-wall sunshine is forecast. I can remember when falling snow put me in the same predicament. Guess looking at it made me nauseous. Itā€™s OK at the moment, dull but still reflecting tons of light. Add 23000 lux of sun tomorrow and Iā€™m just planning the best place in the house to hide! Oh, the glories of MAV. I used to love being out taking photographs in the snow! Once upon a time. Helen

1 Like

Not on a migraine diet though. Itā€™s definitely off the menu for me as is ham. Anything ā€˜saltyā€™ is. Strange the perverseness of the human mind. I was never a lover of a Full English breakfast or ham. Well, not til it hit the ā€˜bannedā€™ list. Now wouldnā€™t I give for a bacon sandwich if only it didnā€™t give me rear head pressure.
In all seriousness I take your point. The sun, the snow etc and 5G it seems we are stuck with. What we consume i]should be from choice. Helen

Got a bit too heated here. No stranger to differences of opinion myself. Occasionally we all need to step back from a debate and recognise itā€™s got too personal. Comments that get too personal may be deleted so we can keep a nice environment here for everyone. Differences of opinion remain respected however. Please read the FAQ for more guidelines.. Thanks for your understanding.