Anyone tried Migrelief?

I’m just curious if anyone has tried Migrelief and what their experience was like. I’m a chicken when it comes to prescription meds and am looking for something more natural to help with the dizzies. I started Migrelief (Quantum brand) today and don’t expect to see results for 30-90 days (that’s what the bottle states). I’ll let everyone know how I do…any feedback would be appreciated!! :smiley:

Hi Daisy-

I’ve been taking Quantum Migrelief for 10 months now. I’ve had very good results with it. About 4 months after starting it, I ran out of it, and went about 4 days without taking them, and I had a MAJOR migraine, complete with the worst aura I’ve ever had. Needless to say, that was the last time I ever let myself run out of it. (I order it on-line now, and never run low).
I can’t say it’s been the magic cure, but it has definitely helped me. (My sister takes it also, and says the same thing.)

It did seem to take about a month to start working, and it was kind of a gradual thing, so have patience. I too, am a big baby when it comes to taking drugs, so I can understand. (By the way, I also take gingko, and magnesium, as well as a good multivitamin).

My neuro Dr told me that the neuro assoc. is now giving this to their patients. She said it was studied and found to work for most people.

Charisse