Back to dizziness!

Hello all

Hope you’re all doing as well as can be! It’s been a while since I last posted as 50mg of Amitriptyline and Botox injections have kept me quite well (mostly) for the last year and half. I aren’t quite cured but management is predominantly better.

However, since Monday I appear to be having a flare up of symptoms again and as usual for me they started less severe on and today I have a full on unsteady gait, dizziness when I move my head, nausea and facial numbness. My first significant relapse since starting Ami.

I guess my question to you all is do you find that you get a little worse before getting better after a flare? Do you find that you reach a peak and then you get back to baseline? I always find it will steadily get worse and worse then a few awful days maybe weeks and then back to usual baseline symptoms.

Is this dizziness that’s appeared after my actual head pain showing as the last of this flare up?
After years of this I’m still not sure :woman_facepalming:t3::weary:

Thank you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are great questions ! I actually had the same, that will be very interesting to see the answers to this :heart:

1 Like