Bad patch

“The first ear on the caloric was AWFUL. Spin, spin, spin. But the other three weren’t too bad.”
WOW Vic - just how many ears have you got?? I hated having them tests.
Take care
Tracey x

— Begin quote from “tracey c”

“The first ear on the caloric was AWFUL. Spin, spin, spin. But the other three weren’t too bad.”
WOW Vic - just how many ears have you got?? I hated having them tests.
Take care
Tracey x

— End quote

Ha! Yes, maybe my problems come from having four ears :lol: . I mean’t the total of four tests - cold water in each ear, then hot water in each ear. The room spun violently for the first test (startle response), then was uncomfortable but bearable for the other three. I didn’t have any residual problems once the caloric was over.

Really glad to hear it’s not Meniere’s. That’s good news :slight_smile:

Ha ha, re your four ears :lol:

Just when you think you’re out of the woods…

The ear nonsense returned today (although not as bad as before). Humming all day, very wonky (bumbling around) and fullness and pain in the right ear. Heavy sigh. I was out for dinner tonight (although cancelled on the gig I REALLY wanted to go to afterwards as the noise would kill me) and had to keep yelling at people to repeat themselves. I felt like an old person in need of an ear trumpet. I say again, heavy sigh.

Sorry to hear you are feeling worse again :frowning:
Hope the meds kick in soon. Take care.

Starting to feel better again. Saturday was AWFUL (balance so impaired I couldn’t walk, overwhelming nausea, brain completely frazzled and jangled) but, touch wood, not too bad since then.

Onwards!

Vic you poor thing :frowning:
I had a rough weekend too. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better