Best and worst times of the day?

Hey, what do you find are the best and worst times of the day?

I almost always feel better in the morning, immediately after waking from a good nights sleep, also directly after eating food and after lying with my head still for a period of time.

The worst times of the day are generally towards the end of the day, after I’ve been subjected to more stimulation, and during stress, exertion (physical and mental), prolonged computer activity, and busy settings, like shops, towns etc.

I know it not anything you would want to be similar to, but your descriptions are my like my mav to a tee…mine is still debilitating daily and use a cane for anything outside the house. I hope yours is better and mine can be someday.

At least, I know my symptoms are not totally alone. :?

Hi

I always feel worse in the morning. Dizzier and woozy. After eating lunch I usually feel much better and after 4 pm even better than that. I used to wake up in the night with dizziness and heart racing but that hasn’t happened in a long time.

1 Like

I feel good in the morning if I’ve had a good night’s sleep. Simple, huh?
Otherwise, day like today with showers forecast and somehow a rocky night’s sleep even though I wasn’t up much, whew. I know I’ll feel better when I get out, or engage in some useful not-too-strenuous physical work for a while. But even though I’m better than I was at 7:30, I still would like to lie down and just sleep away the day. At 3 the sleep scientists would allow me a siesta, but by then I’ll be rolling, to the extent I roll on a migrainey day.
I hope that by tomorrow’s consult I’ll feel more functional. Gotta give value or I have no business doing the work.

— Begin quote from “sherlock”

Feel as if I’ve been hit by a bus in a morning

— End quote

Me too!

Pretty much always wake up with a headache and takes a couple of hours to shift the worst of it once I get up, then a bit random through the day and usually at my best in the evening.
Was pretty much 100% normal after going out kayaking yesterday afternoon. Went out in the evening to a May festival and completely forgot about MAV just felt normal, even felt 100% driving there and home. Slept like a log but woke up this morning with a stinking headache at the base of my head and it didn’t shift until I went for a bike ride this afternoon, then came back on about half an hour after I stopped. Really don’t get how this thing works.

I could set a clock by my symptoms–I’m dizziest, queasiest, and foggiest in the morning. It gets a bit better after noon and 1 pm, then goes away after 5 pm (unless I’m eating a trigger food or moving my body in a dizzying way). The timing within the day has nothing to do with the timing of meals or sleeping. Although it’s almost all caused by trigger foods for me, the timing is such that the vertigo kicks in most the next morning, like a hangover. (I do get worse right away after eating a trigger food, but it’s just a small preview for the effects to come the next morning.)

For those of you who wake up with a headache and/or dizziness, it would be interesting to know if you’ve been checked for sleep apnea. Awakening with a headache can be a result of sleep apnea during the night.

— Begin quote from “simonw”

I almost always feel better in the morning, immediately after waking from a good nights sleep, also directly after eating food and after lying with my head still for a period of time.

— End quote

I too feel best immediately after waking. This good period lasts for about an hour and then I start to have balance problems which usually last most of the morning. The afternoons seem better.