Better in the mornings?

How common is this with MAV? I’m usually pretty good when I wake up (about90-100% well), sometimes symptoms hit within the hour, other lucky days it takes several hours before they hit.

The same here… Weird…

Ditto. I lie in bed and feel 100% normal…then I get up and that’s the end of that.

csf fluid replenishes overnight, and upon standing… quickly, or in my case… slowly lowers… and symptoms prevail.

csf leak is the trigger for my MAV. Just hoping to fix my leak…last patch, felt great for 3 weeks, and now, I am back to the motion sickness feeling upon any movement… sigh…

— Begin quote from “jemma”

Ditto. I lie in bed and feel 100% normal…then I get up and that’s the end of that.

— End quote

Yep, same here. I tend to get worse as the day progresses.

Defintely better right out of bed. After I am up for about a half hour the symptoms start to creep up. I have no trouble sleeping so I guess when they say sleep is the best restorative it’s true. Now if I could just stay in bed! Take care,

Karen

I usually feel great in the morning. Some days my symptoms kick in just before lunch, some days mid afternoon. Evenings seem to be the worst. My doc Is thinking about upping my nortriptyline, currently only 10 mg, after I have been on it for another month to see if the side effects wane. He really hopes a higher dose will eliminate the afternoon/evening imbalance.

Jen

— Begin quote from “inafog”

csf fluid replenishes overnight, and upon standing… quickly, or in my case… slowly lowers… and symptoms prevail.

csf leak is the trigger for my MAV. Just hoping to fix my leak…last patch, felt great for 3 weeks, and now, I am back to the motion sickness feeling upon any movement… sigh…

— End quote

Is it possible to have this checked, or is it just because you are in a study?
And is it treatable?

It sounds so interresting.

Best from Line