Can anyone recommend a good VM Dr. in NY or NYC area?

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in the New York/NYC area to manage vestibular migraine? If NOT in NY, can anyone recommend an out of area doctor willing to do telehealth. Thanks! (Edited)

I’ve had success w/ most of my Physicians agreeing upon a VM diagnosis, but when it comes to treatment or management, I get the sense they are “guessing” with OTC solutions or are not too familiar or don’t have experience.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Bit confused with this one. ‘In the NY area’ or ‘not in the NY’ area? Which is it? Please can you edit your post by the little pencil icon.

I currently use Yuxuan Jin (neurologist) on Long Island NY 516-324-7500. She allowed me to interview her at the first appointment after seeing two other neurologists that proved inadequate to treat this illness. I supplied her with a thick set of files from Neurologist, 2 ENTs, Otolaryngologist, audiologist, and PCP. She carefully read through them and wanted to see my list of symptoms to review. She sent me for an MRA then performed some tests and concluded VM within a month. I’m sure there are many other’s to choose from but she is knowledgeable and I have had a good experience.

1 Like

I use dr. Phillip Kramer in nj

1 Like

Goog luck to your faster recovery, I wish you find someone who will effectively help you.

1 Like