Chewing stuff

Am I the only one who gets more dizzies and bouncing vision when chewing? Its really frustating.

2 Likes

HI Kon, I did! Especially in the “beginning” (first few months). Munching a carrot or real crunchy chips would always make me slightly more disorientated.

1 Like

Yes I could easily collapse from cruchy foods but I have an issue with even soft foods, its awful :cry:

1 Like

When I’m feeling more worn down / off, it can still happen to me with chewing chips (2 years into MAV now).

1 Like

Hi Space Cadet! It’s been a while. :grin:

2 Likes

It has. Hello! :slight_smile:
I was checking to see search results on jello to see how people react to it, since I started to miss it.
Figured I’d check a quick post and give my 2 cents so people know it’s not only them having issues with the certain things.

1 Like

Jell-o, the wiggly, gelatinous, brightly colored fruity stuff? I have no idea how people do. Sugar and food coloring are triggers for me. More power to you if you can tolerate the stuff. I always thought that particular item was just a bit unnerving, what with all the transparent, quivering science experiment hospital food aspect of it. That said, my boys love it.

1 Like