Crying and sleeping patterns?

Hi,

Does anyone else find that crying immediately triggers a full on migraine headache? I do, and it stays all day. :frowning:

Also, I’m finding it near impossible to stick to going to bed and getting up at the same time. Does anyone here follow the same bed times and same getting up times? And does it make a lot of difference?

Xx

Yes, crying immediately triggers a nasty migraine for me so I dont do it very often if I can help it. People say crying makes you feel better, but not me. :frowning:

Christine

Yes Crying triggers migraines for me too. I try to not do it too often, but lately it seems like Im doing it more than I should :frowning:
As far as the sleeping patters, for the most part for me, Im on somewhat of a schedule. I go to sleep around 11:00pm and wake up at 6:30 during the week. I get my son ready to take the bus. On the weekends I try to not sleep in, but I do end up sleeping later than I usually would. which makes me dizzier. I think my sleeping pattern during the week makes me a little better, I have more energy etc.