Do symptoms change over time

Well over the last several weeks I have new symptoms that have changes and cause me concern , As I stated in another thread I have the fullness in the left ear and some popping or pulsating going on. Plus over the last seveal weeks I have started having night sweats but only on the chest it wakes me up at night and is very uncomfortable. Plus I seem to have this what I call a low vibration or pulsating feeling going on all over the body when I sleep.

I have muscle spasm or twitches in my legs and they have moved to other areas of the body. They do not hurt but are constant.

Just wonder if this is new symptoms of this condition or could it be something else.

Hi Timeless,

I also have muscle twitches. In fact, I had those before my horrible disequilibrium started. I hope you feel better. I hope everyone who is inflicted by this horrible disease will feel better and be cured.

From what I have read muscle twitching is common in migrainers. I have had them all of my life.

My symptoms have changed over time. There for a few years I had this dripping sensation in my ‘bad’ ear. Not only could I hear it, but I could also feel it. I have a tube in that ear and if I was laying with my bad ear down, a small amount of an oily substance would leak out. That has almost completely gone away. The fullness in my bad ear comes and goes, along with my hearing and tinnitius. The fullness doesn’t always follow the the other two, but the hearing loss and tinnitus come and go together. I have had it move to my good ear a few times, both ears once. I have had pulsile tinnitus for a few months. There are more but I will leave the list there.

Because the changes have been so gradual, I can’t say what changes were caused by the meds, and what changes were caused by time.

Brian

Timeless…symptoms do change over time…at least for me. I don’t have vertigo episodes anymore…at the most maybe a quick half spin once a year. Also…i don’t have the severe fog like i used to. I have not left a movie theatre or restauraunt in the last 10 years because of overwhelming motion. I have more energy…so i think the body has a way of healing itself to some degree. I use to be on a stronger dose of Xanax…but the last 8 years i have weaned it down to one tab daily…but if i’m having a bad day i may have to take two tabs.

Joe

— Begin quote from “joseph0952”

Timeless…symptoms do change over time…at least for me. I don’t have vertigo episodes anymore…at the most maybe a quick half spin once a year. Also…i don’t have the severe fog like i used to. I have not left a movie theatre or restauraunt in the last 10 years because of overwhelming motion. I have more energy…so i think the body has a way of healing itself to some degree. I use to be on a stronger dose of Xanax…but the last 8 years i have weaned it down to one tab daily…but if i’m having a bad day i may have to take two tabs.

Joe

— End quote

I hope you are right about the body healing itself with proper diet,life style changes, and coming to terms with what we all go through. I take my little Valium .25 daily and it seems to help and make it manageable.

Timeless…i can only speak for myself when i compare 16 years ago to my current situation. I have made some improvements but you would think by now i would be at 100%…but no cigar. If i were to go back to 4 cups of coffee a day, drinking alcohol, eating chocolate and abundance of sugar/sweets intake… Plus a stressful job…i know that things would get worse. The job i currently have has it’s daily stress but it’s a job i really like compared to what i use to do. I’m not under deadlines or intense customer service like before.

Joe

The 3 day severe migraines I used to get almost weekly have now gone, since I have been through the menopause. The daily dizziness is somewhat improved as I can talk to someone in the street without standing with my legs apart to try and keep my balance, and waiting eagerly to go home!

I have got the ear fullness (I have found that it is connected as if I take a strong painkiller, the ear fullness will go) I would be interested to know that if anyone else does this, it goes. I also get a strange tingling in the roof of my mouth, like there is a hair tickling it. Going back to the ear popping, I also think there is something wrong with the eustachian tubes as when I lay down one ear sometimes decides to pop continuously and I have sit up and put vick in my nose and breath through that nostril for it to stop. Tinnitus comes and goes most days.
Christine