Do you have problems moving your head?

A friend gave me one of these as a gift because someone gave her one as sort of a joke gift and she discovered that it was actually a really cool, useful item. And she was right - we love ours:

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-16-Color-Waterproof-Detection-Lasting/dp/B07BGY5MBJ

Yes I have had all these same symptoms. I still have unsteadiness and dizziness when I turn my head to the right. I have had improvement with Ami but to a certain extent its still there. I’m 39. I don’t think it’s a normal part of old age, it sounds like MAV same as my diagnosis.

1 Like

Symptoms, vertigo/dizziness/imbalance on Self movement particularly head movement very common MAV symptom in itself. But it’s a bit of a two edged sword I always think. I’ve read it’s indicative of condition being of central, ie brain origin however with any vestibular issue in order to attempt to maintain balance the brain tends to keep the head as still as possible and to use the eyes fixed on a point in the distance to maintain balance. We quickly become dependent on that. Turn your head either way and you’ve taken another balance prop away. Helen

1 Like