Doctors in sydney


As I am going to seek to find answers, help solutions with my head, was wondering instead of starting with my GP (who probably has no idea) was wondering has anyone in Sydney got a GP who knows of MDDS or MAV and understands who may than put me in touch with the right specialist, treatment etc…?


Hi Cheryl,

I think if you have any ongoing dizzy problem and tell the GP you suspect either migraine or Mdds they’ll write you a referral. I’d ask to see either Michael Halmagyi (RPA) or Ron Granot (Bondi Junction).

Good luck … Scott

Thanks guys for your help… Will start the ball rolling