Doing better

I am so glad every time I hear that others gets better. It gives hope.
And I would just tell that I’m doing better.
I’m now on 20 mg. of Nortriptoline, and it seems like its “my drug”. I got up to the 20 in 3 month! So going SO slow. I have added clonazapam when needed.

Every day I have symptoms. The dizzy says hello mostly in the afternoon. And I have eustatic tube-thing going on. And headache most days. But as long as I’m taking care off my self, taking it very easy etc. I have allot of life back!
I’m keeping the fight, I want to be able to live a “full life”, but to see improvement, keeps me believe its possible.

I did have a bad episode in the weekend. Because I went to another city with train on hotel to hold a seminar. I had a very bad night. But I was able to do the seminar. But not just do it. I actually enjoyed it. Feeling smart, being in the centre for 5 hours, it was no problem, it was amassing. Sunday after getting home I had a migraine headache thing. But for a long time, I thought that I would newer have a career. But I am finding my way. Maybe not the easy way, but I have a believe that I am gonna be okay. Because I feel okay allot off the time now.

Just wanted you to know… And tell someone, who gets the miracle of being on the feet most off the day ;O)

fantastisk

:smiley:

Line, that is great to hear. It’s always inspiring to me to hear people who push on through regardless of the MAV - congratulations, and thanks for posting! :slight_smile:
Tony.

We love to hear good news!!! Glad you found your med and your dose.

We don’t aim for 100% better, but most of us will gladly take 70 or 80 or 90% better. It’s fantastic compared to where we were!

Doing a seminar is huge - and actually enjoying is wonderful. :smiley:

That’s wonderful Line!!! I’m so glad to hear things are looking up for you!

Line that is great news. I have made it to about 14mg of nortriptyline. Im aiming for 20. Something tells me 20 will be the magical number. :slight_smile:

So do you see an improvement between 10-15 and 15-20 but most importantly a big change is dizzy symptoms between 10 and 20?

I had improvement on 12.5 but started to have bad days due to having a cranial sacral therapy 3x in the last 2 weeks and that made me go back to say 50%.

Im not seeing anything on only 14mg, but didn’t think I would as its only 1.5 more. :slight_smile:

So the 20 is a big difference than the 10 and 15mg for you?

k

Thank you for posting your good news. How wonderful to hear!

My best - Molly

Super happy for you Line! Nori is definitely the wonder drug for you. Encouraging stories like yours always lifts my spirits. Now to eliminate your headaches as I know they can be just as crippling as the dizzies. How bad are the headaches and how do you manage them. I ask because I am getting terrible headaches on a daily basis. Well done!!! Happy Days!!! :smiley:

This is fantastic news Line - so happy to read it! :smiley:

That’s wonderful LIne!!! So happy to hear this. I hope you just get better and better!

— Begin quote from “Kristina”

Line that is great news. I have made it to about 14mg of nortriptyline. Im aiming for 20. Something tells me 20 will be the magical number. :slight_smile:

So do you see an improvement between 10-15 and 15-20 but most importantly a big change is dizzy symptoms between 10 and 20?

I had improvement on 12.5 but started to have bad days due to having a cranial sacral therapy 3x in the last 2 weeks and that made me go back to say 50%.

Im not seeing anything on only 14mg, but didn’t think I would as its only 1.5 more. :slight_smile:

So the 20 is a big difference than the 10 and 15mg for you?

k

— End quote

I felt reliefe already at 5-10. But I had very bad headace as a sideeffect. But no doubt it was working from the beginning. I think I’m better on 20 than on 15. But Im going for 30 :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from “dizzykylie”

Super happy for you Line! Nori is definitely the wonder drug for you. Encouraging stories like yours always lifts my spirits. Now to eliminate your headaches as I know they can be just as crippling as the dizzies. How bad are the headaches and how do you manage them. I ask because I am getting terrible headaches on a daily basis. Well done!!! Happy Days!!! :smiley:

— End quote

Hmmm… I gues my bad headaches are mayby 8-10 out of a month. And its very bad! This is what I think is helping: takes to painkillers, a cup of coffee and then goes for a walk outside fore 30-45 minutes. Sometimes I just lay down, having a bad time. But it is NOTHING like the dizzynes. It dos not make me sad etc. There is nothing like dizzy. Its so unconformable that I could not do anything else. With the headache I can watch a movie, read to my children etc. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone. I hope to hear the same from you soon.

The best thing about this is to see my to little girls be all happy about me. They enjoy me being able to be there again. But Im enjoying it even more!