Down that slippery slop again

Hi all i’v not been on this forum for a while as i have been doing realy well , untill 2 weeks ago the vertigo kicked in again and started to have headaches :frowning: . Just before the vertigo attack i had a searing pain that went from my lower left jaw all the way up the side of my face i was wondering if anyone else experiences this before an attack my headache didn’t start till the following day and would come and go. It’s taken me 2weeks now just to get on my feet again i couldn’t even bend with out feeling dizzy the simplest things were just impossible , would be greatfull for some feed back.

Best wishes
Janet

Janet,

The subject of this thread describes the weather where I am at pretty good. :smiley: We have gotten over 20 inches of snow in the last 2 weeks, last weekend we got 4 hours of rain before another 6 inches of snow, only to have the temps drop below zero later that night. You want to talk about a “slippery slop.”

Getting to your post though, I’ve had something to a lesser degree than what you describe. I grind my teeth at night and clench them during the day. The muscle group that you described is almost always sore for me to one degree or another. I can’t give you any advice or feedback, just that you are not alone with what you are describing.

Hi Brian
Where are you in the world to have 6 inches of snow ? I can’t remember the last time i saw snow where i live in the UK .
I went to the Doctors tonight he now thinks im menoposal god im only 44 but thinks there is a conection at last some one is listning to me i’v said there was a woman thing conected to the Vertigo i’v got to go for a scan if im right on this then i hope im on the up fingers crossed .
How you doing these days ok i hope
Janet

Janet,

When i was at my worst, i had a lot of tooth, jaw and face pain. Like a trigeminal neuralgia. It went away slowly, over months, and there was no correlation with how dizzy i was - i don’t get headaches often, just feel headachey most of the time.

I am very interested to hear what your doc has to say about the possible connection between your symptoms and perimenopause. I was hit at an early age also, and I’m pretty sure that some of my suffering is related.

Wish i could say more about that jaw, face pain - it was horrible - like a raw nerve.

Keep us posted,

Julie

— Begin quote from “Parker”

Hi Brian
Where are you in the world to have 6 inches of snow ? I can’t remember the last time i saw snow where i live in the UK .

Janet

— End quote

It’s just Iowa. Compared to some places in the US, 6 inches is nothing, but it was a sloppy mess never the less, and still is a very slippery mess with everything still a frozen polished icey mess.

Brian,

I’m in NJ and we got it today. we’ve been lucky so far this winter, but we finally got hit, and it’s not over.

here’s the good news - i actually felt good enough to shovel the walk - boy did that feel good!

Julie