Ehhh

so the past few days on this med have been ok been outside ad been able to take the past two doses without valium which was nice but today i feel pretty blah…tired kinda run down feeling and lots of visuals and “off” feeling…do you think it is just a bad vestibular day or something to do with the meds??? and just cause today is bad doesnt mean tomorrow will be? just a bad day that will pass?And how long on this med before you know if it will eventually help my dizziness? weeks?? months?
Report Bad Post

— Begin quote from “DesperatlyDizzy”

so the past few days on this med have been ok been outside ad been able to take the past two doses without valium which was nice but today i feel pretty blah…tired kinda run down feeling and lots of visuals and “off” feeling…do you think it is just a bad vestibular day or something to do with the meds??? and just cause today is bad doesnt mean tomorrow will be? just a bad day that will pass?And how long on this med before you know if it will eventually help my dizziness? weeks?? months?
Report Bad Post

— End quote

What med are you taking? I had a similar reaction to neurontin after about a month taking it and it just got worse until I quit.

notriptyline

i haven’t had that med prescribed, so I can’t talk from expereince. I did a quick search on the internet, and that “sounds” like a common side effect of the med. It seems like there have been a few people on here recently discussing the side effects of that med but were all talking about different side effects, so I may have the wrong one.

If you have any concerns, contact your doctor.

Brian

If you want to read more experiences of nortriptyline users go to crazymeds.us

no thanks i dont want to be freaked out of them cause i feel yesterday was just a blah day and may have had nothing to do with the meds

So how’s the nortriptyline working out? I had to stop it after two weeks because it made me too jittery.

I know I’ve written this before, but it has worked really well for my daughter–but it did take 6 months to figure out the right dose for her.
Mileage does vary.
Kira

Yeah, I keep worrying that I didn’t give it a chance … at the time it seemed like I couldn’t stand the jumpiness though. I was even having trouble typing … and my job involves lots of that. The verapamil was working okay, until it made my head hurt.