Eye Floaters

Hi Everyone

Since my MAV hit I’ve noticed an increase of eye floaters. They are becoming quite a nuisance. I had my eyes checked about 8 months ago and the optomitrist said everything looked ok. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hi,

I’ve noticed them more lately also. I had my eyes checked about a month ago and they are fine.

Donna

I’ve had them since I was a child. The only thing you can do is to stop noticing them, then you won’t notice them (I know that sounds strange, but it’s true!).

I have them constantly in my visual field, and they are extremely annoying. Just have to learn to live with them. I too have had my eys checked and they are fine. I also feel that my vision is blurry when I have symtpoms too. Hopefully the floaters dont get worse, or I wont be able to see!!!

Mine has settled down quite a bit since my daily preventatives!

Pam

As soon as the MAV hit, the floaters showed up. Really annoying. I still have them, but have gotten used to them most of the time. I see them more when looking up at a clear or sunny/blue sky (not that I can handle a bright sky, but you know what I mean!) :slight_smile:

I have lots of floaters too, including a particularly large one that can make it hard to read. I don’t think they are related to migraine but I wouldn’t be surprised if we notice/are bothered by them more because of our hypersensitivity to a lot of things.