Eye problems

Glad to hear it is much better, that’s how my doc show I had nystagmus on the rotary chair. To be honest thats how my eyes feel all the time, thats how I describe it like a camera trying to focus and then flickers. I am feeling the same way when I visit supermarkets.

Have u reached therapeutic dose?

Guessing from my symptoms I would say no.

1 Like

Just wanted to add that 2 out of times when my eyes are closed and they roll up I get an extreme rotational vertigo especially when my head is turned to the side. Also my eyes and my vision is feeling very slow like I am drunk and tired but more worse. I am feeling like my vestibular system or something else like my brain is really damaged.

Upset rather than damaged I suspect. Try not to catastrophize, despite the really extreme sensations. Parts of the apparatus are very sensitive so will exaggerate the issue, I suspect.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. I am trying really hard but I am feeling like I am on the first day when all these started, especially if I take my meds a bit later than usuall.

It can be like that for a long time. But things will eventually settle down. Requires so much patience though!

2 Likes

I have a concern to be honest, how am I suppose to know if things are settling down or if I am getting used to the symptoms?

Unfortunately ‘que sera sera’. You have to take the uncertainty on the chin. That’s one of the key pshycological hurdles with a chronic condition. Beat this thing and nothing will stop you!

1 Like