Feel somewhat better in the afternoon?

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone else experiences this? Between 1 and 3pm I often feel better. Not good, but the dizzy feeling goes away if I sit or lie still (usually its there constantly, but gets worse when I move). I still feel dizzy when I move around, but I find I get some peace if I sit quietly in my recliner. Sometimes, I almost forget about the mav, but of course when I move it all comes back. Then around 3-4pm I start to feel worse (feel dizzy even when sitting quietly) and continue to feel bad all night and continuously until the following afternoon. I’m trying to figure out why this is? I take my topamax (12.5mg) at around 10pm. Any ideas?

No idea why, but can absolutely relate!!! mornings are the worse for me!!!

Hi. I don’t take a preventative med yet so don’t know if that’s the cause for you. I do know that I have a cycle each day of when I feel better or worse. The symptoms are bad when I wake up and for a few hours, then I’m okay from about 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. From about 3-6:00 p.m. it’s worse and then it evens out for the evening. Hope that made sense.

I try to schedule appts and errands during my good phases of the day. I’ve found if I stay busy during the bad phases I really pay for it.

Wishing you well,
Molly

:frowning: I’m exactly the opposite–feel good in the morning–pretty good in the later evening. . . my WORST time of day is from 1:00-5:00 p.m. every day. Even the GOOD days find this time period being a trough for me. I don’t know if it is a drug lull or if it is a biorhythm (are those even real?) thing LOL but I’m definitely a siesta girl–fair skinned irish ancestry my arse…