After 3 years of my family and friends asking me questions like, “oh, you still have that?” or " what is that called again" or " when is that going to go away", like they are annoyed with me… I finally put together a fact sheet and handed it out everyone (with the help of Dizzy Bot) that covered the basics) including what they can do to support me. Things are better with family and friends. I get more assistance, and they help me avoid challenging environments, etc. Good luck, it will get better, stick with this group! Karen
2 Likes
Oh, interesting, please feel free to share the result.
Thank you all so, so much from the bottom of my heart. You often feel so terribly alone with this, and people who haven’t been through it just cannot wrap their heads around how incredibly exhausting and draining it is!
I’m doing a bit better now—my balance is slowly getting back to normal, but it’s still far from great… Plus, knowing that it could happen again at any moment is honestly terrifying. These past three months have been absolutely brutal… I’ve had multiple back surgeries, and even that was nowhere near as bad as these three months of endless dizziness and feeling sick with every single move I made.
1 Like