Hey there, everyone!

Hey, guys! My name is Vicky and I’m a newbie to the forums here. I’m very glad to have found a community of migraine sufferers who the extreme dizziness known as vertigo. For the longest time, I was starting to think that I was the only one! It’s been very difficult these past few years. I started to get migraines following a really bad car wreck about 3 years ago and they haven’t stopped. Along with these debilitating migraines, I find myself on the verge of passing out and dazed . . . like. . . REALLY dazed.

I’ve tried all different types of remedies and medications, but none of them seem to work. I tried taking topomax, but found that the side effects were worse than the condition itself (if that makes ANY sense, at all). I’m just hoping that by being here, I can learn more about this condition and how to prevent on-sets of pain and wooziness. It’s really frustrating because I’ve developed really bad anxiety because of it. . . and pre-agoraphobia.

Either way, I’m glad to be here amongst people who understand. Hope to meet everyone soon!!!

Welcome Vicki!

Can you write down exactly what you’re doing in terms of lifestyle modifications for this? It is possible that something else you are unknowingly doing could be keeping this thing chronic and preventing the meds from doing the job properly. Have a read of the stuff I put up the other day by Dr Nicholas Silver (the AGM post).

Best … Scott :slight_smile: