Hi new here and wanted to share in hopes of getting some answers to some questions

Hi I have been suffering with vestibular migraine since December 13 the Dr first thought it was labyrinthitis then got referred to ENT they said migraine with vertigo I had to get topiramate from gp was on 25mg twice a day then had that increased last year to 50mg twice a day I have brain fog head pressure feel off balance pains in my neck and shoulders in my ears and tinnitus, I get headaches pains in my face travel sickness I do work I’m very lucky that I’m part time part year so that has helped me stay at work but I’m now asking to be taken off topiramate as I feel depressed and have pains in my boob’s and these are side affects to the drug. I’m sorry that your suffering so bad it’s a nightmare illness it’s trial and error when it comes to drugs diet supplements but I feel Dr’s are good but fellow sufferers have helped me more by making me feel not alone and they are there to give you so much help advice and support sending u hug’s

yes I remember with the topiramate I had pains in my legs and they went to sleep a lot. I feeel with give up so much to feel even a small about better. It is trial and error with mess to find the best combinations. I have been on mess that had me vomiting for three days. It’s the dizziness I can’t feel with that constant boat feeling and not driving. I done physical treatment three separate times with each time being 13 weeks long. I just want to be able to function.

I’m so sorry to hear this. So discouraging :frowning: Depending on other people to get you around is so depressing. I’m sure hoping to be able to drive again some day. Maybe you should try giving Topomax a go again? I’ve heard that many people quit before they get to the optimum dosage because they can’t tolerate the side effects but I find that the side effects go away with time. Eventually your body adjusts…my cousin said it took him a year. I am going to do my very best to stick it out to get to the dose I need. I hope you are able to get better. I’m also taking all kinds of vitamins. Thanks for your support! :slight_smile: