How many of you have long term chronic fatigue& head ache?

before my big bang of dizziness, I had increasing migraine pain for about 1 1/2 years or so, and had bouts of chronic fatigue for about 6 months prior to dizziness. when the dizziness hit, the chronic fatigue also hit permanently. the chronic fatigue component seems to be a common thread among many of us, sadly, as it’s such a difficult symptom, although less difficult than the darn dizziness. but, it is quite debilitating.

I am EXTREMELY fatigued. I got my labs done and my vitamin b12 was so low and got a b12 shot felt so much better and am now doing self b12 injections that is supposed to give me energy! we will see if this helps!

you mentioned the hand thing, this kind of sounds like a mdds symptom to me…if my body does something for awhile it remembers it and holds onto it. for example, if i walk on the treadmill and get off, i still feel like i am on the treadmill. there are so many little times this happens and i think a little piece of mdds is our brain not being able to return to spatial normalcy…just a thought?

What is causing the fatigue?
I find it hard to explain to other people what it’s like.
They say: I’m tired too and they just roll their eyes.
They just don’t understand!!

Is there anything we can do against this crazy fatigue!!!
I stayed inside this weekend because I was too tired to do anything. Yikes!!
My head feels like a ton of bricks that I constantly have to keep up.
:expressionless:

I only started getting the fatigue with the migraine (no pain) - GP thought I had CFS. one of the first things they tested me for was animea. Prior to the onset of this condition I was energetic and hardly ever tired when I shouldn’t be (or should’ve been for that matter!)

I’ve only recently been getting headaches often and I think that’s due to the medication I’m on or over pushing myself. I would say I had you normal amount of middle of the road headaches - maybe once a month. Nothing unusual there. No history of ‘migraine’ at all

I got the dizziness out of no where, no history of migraines, never had one in my life. after having the dizzies for 5 months and doing intense VRT exercises the mother of all migraines hit, it hasn’t ever completely gone, it varies in intensity from about a 2 to a 9, sitting most of the time at a 4 or 5. It’s been around 3 and a bit months where I haven’t had some form of head pain.
No fatigue though.
Goodluck on your hunt.