How to get the most out of VRT

Idk, In my opinion vrt didnt do a lot for me. Well supervised anyways. exposing myself to things(activities, events, whatever) last summer even though it made me feel like crap helped more than anything (so a similar concept to VRT) And I think due to that exposure, this year so far I’m able to handle a lot more. There was one point i can look too where I said, wow that’s really where I made some strides, that being was when I said to hell with it, I may feel like shit but I’m going to do things (this was after spending about 5 months on my parents couch ) in the beginning of 2018. Last year I could play video games for an hour, now I can go for several hours with minimal effect, last year I could only watch the game show network because of visual vertigo. A few weeks ago I went to watch avengers in theaters, felt a bit blah after but I didnt have to stop or leave or close my eyes. Gradual exposure to the world again I think helped on my own more than guided VRT. VRT can help, but it’s still in a controlled environment.

2 Likes