Is neck pain associated with MAV? please someone hlep

I was doing so well and now I am having headaches again, with neck pain, and i have the hollow head feeling on the right side? Does anyone else have this? I am so worried is is something more. I am on my meds and they seemed to be working and all the sudden last night i had the whole thing come back. I did go through a stressful even where all my friends have ganged up on me and hate me and it totally stressed me out. maybe this is the cause? but I have Dizzienss, Hollow sounding head, eargraines, nausea, neck pain, heaache on the right side. is this normal? I am so scared. I just want to cry bc i feel like i am going to be plagued forever. I am so sad.

Neck pain is associated with MAV and has plagued me even before I started feeling dizzy but it got worse once I started with the dizziness. It is still very likely this is all part of MAV for you and try not to worry too much - even when you’re on a med that helps you can still have bad patches/breakthrough migraines etc so does not mean you have anything sinister going on x

— Begin quote from “Jem”

Neck pain is associated with MAV and has plagued me even before I started feeling dizzy but it got worse once I started with the dizziness. It is still very likely this is all part of MAV for you and try not to worry too much - even when you’re on a med that helps you can still have bad patches/breakthrough migraines etc so does not mean you have anything sinister going on x

— End quote

Thank u. I have so much anxiety . Is the hollow head thing normal too? Like when i knock on my head on the right side it sounds hollow . All of this is so stressful. It does all feel like i am going to die o fsomething i havent figured out.

I know it is so scary and for a while you just can’t believe it isn’t something really serious. You should feel more reassured once you have had this a while and nothing terrible happens also if you have a normal brain scan. I don’t really know about the hollow head thing, I don’t think I have had that but there are so many weird symptoms with migraine that it is certainly possible and likely that someone else on the forum will identify with that symptom x

It might help you to go up on your medication to limit these breakthrough symptoms.

— Begin quote from “sarahd”

It might help you to go up on your medication to limit these breakthrough symptoms.

— End quote

thank you, i am new to this stuff and not sure what to do. she just started moving the meds up a couple days ago and i had some horrible fight with a bunch of friends that i think pushed my symptoms over the edge.

Do you take your gabapentin all in one dose or spread out through the day? What time of day do you take it?

— Begin quote from “sarahd”

Do you take your gabapentin all in one dose or spread out through the day? What time of day do you take it?

— End quote

i take it 3 times a day spread out. 300, 300, then 600 currently. we just up’d it.

that’s good- with those kinds of meds, my dr. told me they can still work if you take them all at night, but they will work better if you take them during the day.