JBankston

JBankston,

In order to not clog up the Post Your Story Here thread, let me respond here.

It sounds like you fit right in in many ways, unfortunately. I have many of your symptoms, although not all of them, but i know others who do, including the passing out. That pressure between your eyes and on top of your nose, does it come and go a bit or is it constant, does it move around a bit, does it effect other parts of your head?

Is your dizziness 24/7?

I also feel like i’m on a boat, lying, standing, sitting.

I’m also headachey - nothing real bad.

I was extremely light and noise sensitive during my big crash (i think it was judy who coined that phrase, yes?)

When I had a week long migraine in my 20’s it was preceded by waves of tingling up and down my left arm. During the beginning of my big crash, when I was panicky, i would get some left arm numbness and tingling, which I attributed to panic. As soon as I identified it as such, it subsided. There have been threads, recent and past, on this board talking about how closely related migraine and panic are.

Is it the doc you’re seeing now who gave you the Lexpro and the Imitrex?

Do you have a diagnosis?

Have you tried the migraine diet?

As far as feeling like you’re not in you’re body, there is a recent, as well as some old, threads here about depersonalization, very common among migraineurs.

I understand completely your aversion to Klonopin. Many on this board take benzos in order to function and many of us also went through that benzo fear beforehand. It’s good to do your research and make an informed choice.

Welcome,

julie

— Begin quote from “Julie”

Many on this board take benzos in order to function and many of us also went through that benzo fear beforehand.

— End quote

Yeah, now when I talk about my X, I don’t mean husband. :lol:

Heather

As I said the last time someone new came on board, Heather, as she is our most charismatic member, is our UNofficial welcoming committee :slight_smile:

How charismatic can one be in tennis shoes and a baseball hat? :lol:

Heather

it’s that special way you have with words 8) - but now that you’ve told us that - you’re out!

:shock:

well, unless you wear diamonds on the soles of your shoes :slight_smile: