Ketogenic and gluten free (pass me a glazed donut)!

Well after trying a gluten free diet for just over 2 months it has made absolutely no difference, so I have just treated my self to a glazed ring donut! Also I have tried a ketogenic diet for just a little over 4 weeks, which also so made absolutely no difference to me. Ketogenic diet was really hard to follow although I stuck to it. Caffeine does not have any effect on me anymore either. Tuesday night I went out and drunk 7-8 diet cokes with rum (diet coke loaded with caffeine) and although I had a hangover it did not manke my migraine any worse. The only thing that seems to make my migraine go worse (get pressure in my nose around my head) is when I eat and thats when I eat anything at all and it doesn’t happen all the time. I’m starting to wonder if it’s the motion of my stomach or prolly something to do with seretonin when I eat is the cause. I also find when I’m hungry the pressure goes worse. My next port of call will prolly be a chiropractor and going to try accupuncture at some point also if that doesn’t work…