Ladies...birth control pills

Ladies,
Have any of you had any experience with birth control pills. I was wondering how long it takes for your hormones to get back to normal after stopping the pill? I was only on it for 6 months and it made me a lot dizzier. I was dizzy before starting the pill but it was managable and after starting the pill it got so much worse. Now that I have stopped taking it I thought it would have gotten better but there is no improvment if not gotten worse. I have been off of it for 3 and a half weeks. Iโ€™m hoping once my hormones get back to normal my dizziness will go back to the way it was before.
Thanks!
Ashley

The pill is meant to be effective immediately if you have taken it as prescribed. I personally have been on the pill for donkeys year but only stopped taking it when MAV hit to see if it was a contributing factor. It wasnt.

I have gone back on the pill (Yasmin brand) and I left it about a week to get into my system. Then it was fine.

I have always found the pill to be very beneficial to me. When I am not on the pill, my skin gets covered in quite serious acne, chronic period cramps etc. I prefer being on it definitely.

If you have any questions or concerns on the pill, you can speak to your pharmacist rather than having to make another appointment with the GP.

Muppo

i went on the pill because i was getting so dizzy right before my period. my mav is very horomonal so i just continuously take my pills- i donโ€™t take the sugar pills, i go onto the next pack. my ob/gyn said itโ€™s perfectly safe and itโ€™s great because i donโ€™t get a visit from aunt flo either! iโ€™m on the lowest dose- the generic form of alleese. i would think that as soon as you stop, you are back to normal? i got pregnant the month after i stopped with my son, but i guess it depends on your body and your horomones. hope the dizzies calm down for you.