Losing my mind

What the heck is going on?? I feel better then worse then better then worse. I have dealt with this for 15 years and it has NEVER acted like this. It gets better and stays that way for a long time. Now it’s day to day or week to week. I have no idea what is going on. Does this happen with migraine? I don’t even know for sure if that is my problem. I’m so annoyed…

YES it can be like this! Mine fluctuates all day x

Ugh. No kidding. I took a new teaching position this fall, and I actually messed up the time on a section of a standardized test given to my students recently. I had it written down in 3 places and still got it wrong. To say it was a huge mistake would be an understatement. And it was a day/time when I was actually feeling fairly decent. The administration at the school and in the county were not thrilled, needless to say. And what am I supposed to say - sorry, my migraine brain took over? Ugh. I feel like a moron most of the time these days. Very frustrating.

Erika,
I’m sorry that happened. Try not to be too hard on yourself. A mistake is a mistake. It happens to everyone. You will get through it.

I was frustrated last night and had to vent. We all have our battles and just have to keep pushing through. Thanks for all your support. It’s nice to know I can come here and people can relate to how I feel.

Joy