Lower back pain and migraine

Is it possible that lower back nerve problems could be causing migraine-like symptoms? Perhaps even when the lower back problems do not create an actual pain there?

This is what I have noticed: I’ve been getting some strong pains in my lower back and legs which seem due to sciatica/herniated discs/nerve compression. When that happens I notice I also get aches and soreness around my eye socks and sides of my head (like a mild form of migraine).

Strangely, I can sometimes clearly detect these mild migraine pains when the back and leg pains die down and only tingling and aches remain in those places.

So, is it possible that lower back nerve problems could be causing migraine-like symptoms? I would be interested in any feedback.

Interesting. I read somewhere that someone had a coccyx problem and when the coccyx was adjusted their migraines disappeared. I have a lower back problem but haven’t noticed a connection between that and my migraines. I had the flashing lights in my teenage years and abdominal migraine as a child and no back problem in those days.
Christine

I seem to find that nerve impingement in the lower back may not cause pain in that area (or in the legs) but seem to cause various cognitive problems. I wonder what others think.