Many questions!

Hi there! I posted my story earlier, now want to ask questions…
If I have never identified a difinitive food trigger, with the MAV symptoms that I am having, is it bc of the migraine itself or can some of the triggers that never bothered me before be bothering me now?
(wow thats a mouthful) ie…coffee…have always drank 2 cups per day. Alocohol (which I havent had since this started) has if anything helped keep my headaches away and not cause them. I have always eaten healthy, but I eat what I want. I have never noticed any more or less headaches based on my diet. My neuro did suggest no aspartame…
Anyone know why this overstimulated brain/dizziness sticks around so long? 6 weeks so far for me…
Have a vacation planned in mid June involving 8 hour drive… do you think I will be able to make it?
Basically every question I have revolves around the fact that this dizzy heavy head feeling has not gone away preventing me from driving, working, shopping, etc. (have to rely on family for everything). How long can this possibly go on for??? Please help me find the positives in this horrible situation!!!

Hi
Did you read the book “Heal Your Headache”? That is a good one. For me, I haven’t noticed any real triggers other than sleep. As far as a continuing episode, a lot of us have symptoms 24/7…the brain gets locked into it somehow, and
you end up with a constant situation. I have had good results with meds, but I couldn’t get it under control with strict diet, excersize, medition, accupuncture etc…I tried hard, but finally succumbed to the meds. I am glad I did because it gave me my life back.
Best to you…
Kelley