Memory Loss and Confusion

Hi , thats hopeful. Do you mind saying how old you are? Im 63 and recently ive been finding the brain fog is worse. But I find it is hard to recall previous brain fog experiences because of the nature of them!

1 Like

Ive had similar, albeit not quite as profound , experiences; yesterday mid VM i was frustrated looking all through my cupboard for a bottle of a supplement, and the last thing I remember was being unable to find it. First thing this morning i opened the cupboard to make coffee and there the bottle was, in front facing me. It was eerie, as though someone was pranking me, except i live alone. Id found it at some point, but had no memory of it.

I’m now mid fifties. It struck me late forties.

I find that with tinnitus even. I can’t remember how it “sounded” yesterday.

I’m 59, had my first migraine at 14, and had my first dizzy spell at 22. I did not connect the two until about 12 or 13 years ago. My brain fog had improved in the last couple of years, it used to be awful.

That sounds similar to me, except I had no symptoms until the memory loss that day, the migraine came on later. It’s scary not to remember what you did.