Message to Suzan

This is a message to Suzan who posted on the ‘MAV articles’ section.

Here are the answers to your question:

The best Doctor to diagnose Migraine Associated Vertigo is called a Neuro-otologist (someone who specialises in dizziness). It really is better to consult this type of Dr than a general neurologist or ENT consultant. Whereabouts do you live?

Welcome to the site, I hope you find all the information you need here and if you don’t, hopefully someone will be able to answer your questions!

Becky x