Monosodium glutamate foods UK

They sneak MSG in under many names! It’s so hard to avoid. I now just tend to stick to things I know are MSG free which isn’t overly adventurous!

They’ve got the greatest cop out there because MSG can occur naturally in foods.

1 Like

I have successfully cut out dairy. Its good that there are so many alternatives! My partner is doing the diet with me which is so lovely and supportive!
Found the dizzy cook really helpful although a bit confusing aswell because I want to follow Dr Sueen’s guidance and I believe she follows a different set of guidelines.
I’ve also begun bathing in magnesium flakes thought I may as well try?!

So pleased you have such a supportive partner. Makes all the difference. I cannot imagine having to do without mine. He’s wonderful. Not familiar with Dr Sueen but would advise great caution in trying to follow two diets at once. Any food restricting diet carries risks of causing deficiencies. Trying to combine two could more than double that risk. You will need regular blood tests to monitor vitamin levels. They aren’t always that available. Personally I very reluctantly cut out aged cheese 2 months ago in a bid to stop rear head pressure which persisted despite large doses of medication. Stopping the cheese really worked. However I was already convinced because of life style owing to MAV over some years I must be low in Vitamin D. A very recent test showed it has gone through the floor.

1 Like

I do this every weekend!! Really do feel that the baths help, especially if I’m feeling nauseous. I’ve had great relief from taking magnesium in tablet form as well.

1 Like