New here

I’m new here been getting dizziness off and on for several years! It’s beyond frustrating …haven’t really done much besides try to treat it…any help would be appreciated or some kind of medication that works??

1 Like

Welcome – you gotta see a neurologist! Ask about VM and Migraine Associated Vertigo and go from there. Additionally worth bringing it up with your GP, but my GP initially thought that I had anxiety disorder shrugs

Hmmm … I think that’s a little controversial? A neurologist, by virtue of their silo, are going to be limited in the range of diagnoses they will consider (and therefore potential treatment options too, though admittedly the range of treatment options is not large)

I would instead recommend an oto-neurologist (at least in the first instance) so you cover all the bases.

(Welcome btw).

Have you had a diagnosis?

7 posts were split to a new topic: How is this controversial?