Newly diagnosed and trying to figure out how I am going to take these medications

Hi Cate,
So sorry for what you’ve been going through this awful condition. You have had very prompt diagnosis’s and treatment and that is beyond great when it comes to recovery! I know as you read this you may think that somehow your different and I can’t possibly know how scared you are… I thought the same when I first came here a year and half ago. I was terrified!.. of everything! Especially medication. I was misdiagnosed for a year and unmedicated. Amitriptyline and now Nortriptyline have saved the quality of my life! I am now at 15 months (7 months Ami and 8 months Nort) with medication and I honestly can go an entire day without even thinking about dizziness! I didn’t think it was Possible! Side affects were SO MUCH easier than I thought they would be. I refused to take my script for 2 months before my husband put his foot down. Thank God he did and thank God I have my life back! Please take a sec to read my diary where I talk about the he progress. You can do it too! Hang in there! https://mvertigo.org/t/renee-s-mav-journey/17155?u=naejohn

2 Likes