Non hormonal birth control that won't affect MAV

Hey everyone, a question for you ladies, I want to get on birth control but don’t want my dizzies coming back/ getting worse. I have been functioning at about %95-%99 since adding Verapamil to my Depakote (most days unless sleep is affected) I have a 7 month old and 2 other children so I don’t want to get pregnant any time soon and we are possibly done altogether but are doing anything permanent yet. I have heard the IUD can br ooh and bad. I heard of it still causing migraines in some people. Our sex life is seriously lacking because we really need some type of birth control, but I would like to stay dizzy free. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I heard a few horror stories about regular IUD’s but what about a non-hormonal one like Paragard?
I want to get back on birth control too, as I’m a newlywed and don’t see any babies in my near future (especially not with all these health problems!), but I’m so afraid of making my dizzies worse!

Is a plain ol fashioned diaphram not an option?
Kelley

— Begin quote from “rockyksmom”

Is a plain ol fashioned diaphram not an option?
Kelley

— End quote

And/or plain old fashioned condoms? Or even new and exciting condoms?

Condoms. No hormones at all :slight_smile:

Lol well we are currently using condoms but hate them, tried exciting ones, boring ones, all the same lol So then it’s just not happening, I will look into the diaphram. I think the thing is during the 10 years we have been married I have been pregnant 3 times so obviously didn’t need bc then, I was on the pill for a few years after my first son, used contraceptive foam after my second son that worked quite well but then I got pregnant with my daughter and now need a more reliable form that also won’t put a damper on anything.