Non-medicinal success stories?

— Begin quote from ____

Do you take any meds? Which ones help? I know meclizine certainly doesn’t.
Have you found a way to relieve that sinus type headache? I get that a lot especially when I’m feeling “better”.

— End quote

Hi Tammy, no, I don’t take any meds at all. Been that route without success, so take nothing now. And I wish I could say I’ve found something to relieve the sinus type headache but unfortunately I haven’t. I didn’t realise til recently that this type of headache is all part of the migraine spectrum.

Brenda

I think I may have found something that helps that headache, I put an ice pack on my forehead for a few minutes and it seems to help a little. Funny I never used to care about that headache but now with the dizzies I’ll do almost anything to feel better.

— Begin quote from “TammyM”

I think I may have found something that helps that headache, I put an ice pack on my forehead for a few minutes and it seems to help a little. Funny I never used to care about that headache but now with the dizzies I’ll do almost anything to feel better.

— End quote

When my headaches were still really bad I would take an ice pack ( keep them in the freezer) and put it on the back of your neck since a lot of the tension seems to start there and also on the forehead. Leave on for twenty minutes and then take it off it really helped a lot with my headaches.

— Begin quote from “TammyM”

Timeless,

Thanks for the info, I called the docs office today, hopefully they will call back. I hope he prescribes it and I hope it helps some. I am really on edge, my eldest son is getting married on the 22nd and I keep stressing myself out about being able to make it to the wedding. All those people moving, all that noise is enough to get me going but I know i can handle it if I get a bit better.

— End quote

I started off at a low dose and have even been able to reduce that as I started to feel better. I know many folks do not like taking the benzos but it is the only thing I have been able to tolerate that did not just make me sick or knock me completely out. Plus I think with the anxiety it has been very helpful.

John,

I was wondering if you all have had time to digest everything and how is your wife doing? I hope she is and will find better days ahead. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Timeless