Nortriptyline symptom increase in the South East!

hi guys - i would love to join you, but cant do the 12th as husband working nights and i need to look after the 2 young children.
Would definetly like to meet in the new year though - i can easily get to Waterloo.
If you do all meet on the 12th Dec, perhaps think about another date in early 2013 - Jan or Feb and i will try to come on that.
Lizzie - i would be getting the train from haslemere, are you on that trainline?

I land in city at 5.30 so could also meet you all. Will be dragging my suitcase along but what the hey haha

So we going for a chinese or pizza? I can have a hot chocolate at cafe nero!!!

:lol:

I am so jealous I wish I could meet you all have always wanted to meet a fellow dizzy :smiley: If anyone is ever in Birmingham anytime soon please let me know x

I can’t make the 12th, unfortunately, but I thought it’d be difficult this close to Xmas! If you’re going for the 12th, hope you have a good meet-up, and that I can make the next MAV South-East Support Group meeting! :wink:
Tony.

Guys! What a great idea! I am SO up for this.
:slight_smile:
Hows about using this tool to try to find a date most can use? doodle.com/

Why dont we put a date in before xmas and a date in after. Might be a struggle to get every together before xmas

Missmoss can you make the 12th?

I can do any day that week

That a good plan I’m up for both before and after - things calm down after Christmas more peeps about x

Ok perfect. Shall we stick to the evening of 12th and have a chat then and report back on the forum with a date for Jan/Feb too? Looking 4ward to seeing those who can make it on 12th. See u all at 7pm at Cafe Nero! :smiley:

is it cafe nero inside the station?

will anybody be catching the high speed train back to kent afterwards?

— Begin quote from “missmoss83”

Guys! What a great idea! I am SO up for this.
:slight_smile:
Hows about using this tool to try to find a date most can use? doodle.com/

— End quote

great idea missmoss, doodle is a really handle tool for organising, is someone going to set it up?

I can do 12th yep…

How many others are a yes to the 12th?

Also, might it be a bit hard to find a space in Cafe Nero where we can all fit, numbers dependent?

I know we won’t be cracking opening the champagne or downing pints, but we might be better off booking a space in a bar…or something… I’m not sure- this is a tricky one!!!

Missmoss,

i doubt there will be that many. Sounds like there is only about 4 of us meetings

There is an All Bar One near the station. Might be better? we can all get drunk on red wine :lol:

Ok All Bar One sounds like a better plan. I just googled places in Waterloo station. This is the nearest one to Waterloo…1 Chicheley Street, London, SE1 7PY. So everyone OK for 7pm? Really glad we’re doing this, be so nice to have some face to face chats about MAV. See u all then, spread the word too so if more people want to join they can! xx

Maybe a good idea to start a new thread as people might not find the meet up hidden in this one x

— Begin quote from “DizzieLizzie1”

Ok All Bar One sounds like a better plan. I just googled places in Waterloo station. This is the nearest one to Waterloo…1 Chicheley Street, London, SE1 7PY. So everyone OK for 7pm? Really glad we’re doing this, be so nice to have some face to face chats about MAV. See u all then, spread the word too so if more people want to join they can! xx

— End quote

Hi Lizzie, i guess you are the organiser :slight_smile:

Could you set up a doodle invite as mentioned by missmoss? maybe it would be clearer for everyone the exact plan then, if you need some assistance I am happy to help,

Cheers
Rich

Sorted :smiley:

http://mvertigo.cloudapp.net/t/wed-dec-12th-london-meet-up/5074

Hope nobody minds that I decided to go ahead and do that.

I’m also trying to think of a nicer/easier to find place than All Bar One close to the station but my brain is slow today. :smiley:

There is a slug and lettuce near the station as well.

There was reef bar in the actual station but that’s closed now