Okay, so I'm off the pill

Okay, so I’ve been off the pill for just over a month now. How long til I start feeling better?
:?

I came off the pill when this all started (7 months ago) but has not made a jot of difference. I’m going back on it next cycle coz I’m more sick of looking like a spotty teenager!!! :roll:

Hmm. This is troubling. I am really hoping it makes a difference. I will give it a few more months before I decide. In fact my vertigo has been really bad since I stopped taking the pill, but I have also been under a lot of stress so this may have affected it. I guess I will have to just wait and see.

I actually went on the pill and make sure i don’t get my period (continue it straight threw) because I was getting so dizzy before my period. I want to make sure my horomones are at a constant balance.

I’m still dizzy all the time but it would get worse 3 days before

Yeah, I stay on the pill non-stop to prevent migraines. I can only stand to go off it about twice a year, and I schedule it for less busy times b/c I always feel worse.

This is interesting. I stopped taking it after reading the Heal your Headache book, because it said hormones are a big trigger. I have yet to have a proper period, so I don’t know whether it’ll get worse beforehand. I will just have to wait and see I think. My doctor is always useless so I usually just make it up as I go along! I am trying to avoid all the dietary triggers too but no luck as yet. It just makes me depressed cos I can’t have chocolate, and makes me feel guilty when I slip and eat something I shouldn’t.