Poll Migraine Pain vs. Dizzy

Hi David,

The cognitive effects disturb me too, but they go completely away when I have had my “remissions” from csf patching. But I agree, had I added that as a choice, I would have had a hard time picking between dizzy and cognitive issues.

Dizzy, on days I am dizzy, nothing makes it stop, the headaches can go away later in the day.

DIZZY 100%. This is debilitating. I am not even living!!!

DIzzy definitly!

I’d take the pain any day over the dizziness.

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to the group. Very informative posts on here. I’m glad I found this group. I was diagnosed with Meniere’s at first but went to Boston Mass Eye and Ear and my new Dr tells me MAV for sure.
I would rather have pain than be dizzy all of the time for sure!!

Definatly the dizzyness/vertigo and all of the other things that bring!

I’m new to the group, but this is a slam dunk. I’m a 24/7 MAVer about to “celebrate” my four year anniversary, and the vertigo, imbalance, confusion, loss of brain power all overlaps. The migraines are minute compared to all that STUFF. Talking about it makes me want a glass of wine, but wait a minute… there’s the meds, the diet… We have to keep the faith.

This is an excellent resource site. I’ve looked at it several times and find all of you to be a comfort. I’ll try to contribute once in a while when I can tolerate reading the computer screen long enough!!

DIZZY!!! :smiley:

Thanks everyone for your responses. The dizziness truly is like nothing else to deal with.

Defo dizzy / off balance headaches can be managed with meds but dizzies is hit and miss

considering that this is a vertigo forum…

Pain removal