Pregnancy and VM

Im sorry you are going through this. I got vm during my first pregnancy and ended up having a second baby with it because it took 3.5 years to be diagnosed, so i went all that time with no meds, but i did improve during my pregnancy a after the first 3 months and it did get worse for the births but once breastfeeding settled down i further improved enough to do VRT and i was doing well for a while. My symptoms would go up and down but never disappeared completely. You are onto a great thing being diagnosed so early. I have read ppl taking low doses of nort during pregnancy but that was a med they were already on so knew how their body reacted to it. Your brain does compensate and exercises help that, i found pregnancy and breastfeeding helped stabilise the attacks, i think if the condition is more stable then the vet can work. i have found low GI diet good and not eating migraine trigger foods helps with exercise or balance exercises. Im sorry i cant be of anymore help, but what i do know my symptoms go up and down i havent felt normal but i have gotten to a point where i could live life without thinking about it that much. Congrats on the bub :slight_smile: