Real food and how to find it

http://summertomato.com/how-to-find-real-food-at-the-supermarket-flowchart/

:lol: nice one

P.S.

Light bulbs are not less fattening than regular bulbs. (No weight gain is likely on a garlic diet.)

— Begin quote from “david shapiro”

P.S.

Light bulbs are not less fattening than regular bulbs. (No weight gain is likely on a garlic diet.)

— End quote

:lol: David I think you should write a book: ‘The Light Bulb Diet’ - you’ll make a fortune!

This thread is very helpful that discuss about the real food and all the important information,
and how can we find it. Thanks dear for posting this information which is very helpful.

— Begin quote from “Thor21”

This thread is very helpful that discuss about the real food and all the important information,
and how can we find it. Thanks dear for posting this information which is very helpful.

— End quote

You’re welcome darl.

you do not want to find any real food because in this world there is no lankness of food. foods are much important for human bodies. you get vitamins and other essential for the maintenance of health. you can use fruits in the shape of juices and also eat raw and fresh vegetables.

— Begin quote from “Blairtor”

you do not want to find any real food because in this world there is no lankness of food.

— End quote

Actually, I hate real food. I’d rather know on something synthesised from pure sulphites and nitrites. Just what a migraine brain loves. Failing that, I wonder if a block of wood would suffice … is there lankness in that Blairtor?

Thanks for this. Great info.

Sue :smiley:

Wood, it were that simple, Scott.