Sexual Healing

Just popping by with a bit of light relief:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2287618/Sex-better-headache-cure-painkillers-1-5-migraine-sufferers-symptoms-sex.html

The beer goggles myth was a good read too! :lol:

Sorry i couldn’t resist this other Daily Mail classic… :lol:

dailymail.co.uk/health/artic … NANAS.html

Gawd help us - The Banana Shag Cure. :roll:

Sadly though, this is the kind of crap well meaning but clueless people seize on and scratch their heads in wonder at our stubborn resistance to cure ourselves.

My mother forced a bottle of multivitamins on me last weekend. I feel a miraculous recovery coming on!

Oh my god- the banana story!!

What’s worse about the sex story is that I only found out about this as my boss decided to loudly let me know he’d read this in the paper…

So my boss arrives at his desk this morning in our open plan office, sits down opposite me and baring in mind Mr MM works in the same office, says;

“Hey Lou, I read in the Mail yesterday that sex cures migraines. I thought I’d leave the article on Lee’s desk”…Literally everyone hears this.

I mean, it’s funny, but still… Slightly awkward.

Besides, the last thing I want to be doing when I am in the throes of a pounding head ache, is that.

These people in this study surely are not suffering from the same type of migraine that I am?!

Mentalists.

LOl awkward!!! Victoria, one neurologist told me to take zinc supplements, that was his only recommendation!!! :smiley:

I just told the wife that next time we have sex i will be eating a banana.

She said i was a f*cking weirdo!!! :lol:

My boyfriend emailed me the banana article yesterday knowing I hate bananas and have never eaten them, the implication being that could be why I am still suffering with migraine so long! He said, ‘a billion monkeys can’t be wrong!’ :smiley:

Banana are not allowed on migraine diet

I have come to the conclusion that nobody has a clue about migraines. The top docs can’t even agree on things

Different diets, different meds, different views on exercise, VRT, Caffeine the list goes on

I reckon we could all do there job!! They haven’t got a clue!!

And if this jug over spilling analogy is true how comes when i am not stressed, sticking to the diet etc how comes i still have migraines?

Can you imagine the new seduction line? Looking over at your husband (or wife) with a wincing one eyed blink . . . trying not to barf and saying something like–“Hey sexy–wanna go cure my migraine?”

“Oh, but could you help me up the steps? The room is spinning uncontrollably!” :roll:

Y’okay–so in the mood…

:lol:

— Begin quote from “robertgreen99”

Banana are not allowed on migraine diet

I have come to the conclusion that nobody has a clue about migraines. The top docs can’t even agree on things

Different diets, different meds, different views on exercise, VRT, Caffeine the list goes on

I reckon we could all do there job!! They haven’t got a clue!!

And if this jug over spilling analogy is true how comes when i am not stressed, sticking to the diet etc how comes i still have migraines?

— End quote

too right mate… we are all so different theres no way one thing is going to be a cure for all of us…

on another note… great thread :lol:

Jesus! Neil is scared enough of me and my new ‘nori libido’ :slight_smile:
Rob - I’m seriously thinking of becoming a neurologist - easy, take a few different drugs, throw them at desperate patients, tell them not to eat anything fun, no booze (of course!) give it a few years if that drug doesn’t work just randomly choose another from the arsenal! Ta da!
X

Thanks for the laughs guys - bet the banana lady was offered big money by some banana plantation owner for the publicity. Bananas probably not been selling too well in UK at present!
Barb

Haha! My mum showed me this article yesterday :slight_smile: I am going to see Dr. Silver on the 11th of this month so it was quite funny to see his name!
X x

So we have to have sex 24/7 to get constant relief? Not sure i have got the energy…

Wow, I wish this was true for me. I get sex headaches. I actually had these before having MAV. Probably a sign of a person who is prone to MAV.