Shortness of Breath

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œrobertgreen99ā€

oh my god its gone lyme mad!! :lol:

Like i said before it sounds like hayfever to me. The person i sit next next to at work has your symtons. He takes antihistamines. My hayfever started 2 years a go.

It could also be anxiety

ā€” End quote

the doctor said it was due to the amount of pollen currently in the air, and because I am doing a lot of cycling I am breathing in the pollen on a vast scale. They checked my lungs and all was good. I have been fine since yesterday. This only lasted for one day so very much doubt its Lyme.

Kind of frustrating that every thread is turning into a lyme discussion. Its starting to piss me off a bit in all honesty.

richy hows it going on the nortriptyline? how long have you been on it now? what dose are you on?

Brenda, yes I hope I am on the right path. I would like to rule out Lyme ideally but in many respects it doesnā€™t seem likely that I have it. I know for sure my shortness of breath isnā€™t anxiety or hayfever so it could just be a reaction to the physical activity. I found doing any movement when I was really dizzy would make me very shaky so the muscles are definitely affected by balance issues x